BNP member details leaked

yer this is worse because innocent people are going to have their homes job and possibly their famillies put in danger because of this leak

I know what you mean, Muz. But when you sack someone, you've got to have a real reason. This might be totally wrong, but saying "I dont like your political views" isn't grounds for sacking someone (As far as I know). If they where racist towards a colleges, then I'd imagine that this could be used as evidence against them - but being a member of a political party shouldnt be the induvidual reason for sacking somone, unless the contract you signed when you where employed specifically stated that you couldnt be a member of perticular political party...

This post made sense in my mind, I don't know if it will when I press the submit button... We shall see.

I know what you mean, Muz. But when you sack someone, you've got to have a real reason. This might be totally wrong, but saying "I dont like your political views" isn't grounds for sacking someone (As far as I know). If they where racist towards a colleges, then I'd imagine that this could be used as evidence against them - but being a member of a political party shouldnt be the induvidual reason for sacking somone, unless the contract you signed when you where employed specifically stated that you couldnt be a member of perticular political party...

This post made sense in my mind, I don't know if it will when I press the submit button... We shall see.

i agree with what your saying but imo i think some employers are not going to be impressed if they find out memebers of their staff are bnp memebers and will fabricate a reason to get rid of this person

i know police officers and prision officers are the only excetption to this because with both professions you sign a contract and it states you cant be a memeber of any "extremist" parties such as the bnp

I mean't to mention that in my post. It was the police that I was thinking about when I was going on about the contracts! :)

yer police and prision officers for obvious reasons but i do agree that people shouldnt loose their jobs but i think a small minority might if their employers find out
its not just this though some people will be given "visits" and recieve hate mail etc

Yeah. A police officer is already under investigation.... There is at least one actively serving police officer on the list!

Back
Top Bottom