Bluto: Account Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
my vote (even though there is not vote) goes with computerfreak.
I really dislike it when forums have one rule for new members, and a completly different set of rulles full of exceptions for it's established members.
Surely a rule for one is a rule for another,
The moderators shouldn't have to approve every post that a single person makes before they are posted,
Someone makes the point bluto is older than most people, well as an adult he should be able to restrain himslef a bit better.

airiox said:
I move in favor of bannig rymort. He is a newb and should be banned imediately.

He has too many problems. And just to let him know I wont help him with a single one.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :D

I'd have to agree with that, he swears a lot too...

I don't think that you should have the watchover thing until he posts bad, like, he comes back with a clean slate, if he messes up then he goes on the watchover program.

Those are my thoughts.

moneyman said:
I'd have to agree with that, he swears a lot too...

I don't think that you should have the watchover thing until he posts bad, like, he comes back with a clean slate, if he messes up then he goes on the watchover program.

Those are my thoughts.

Just think about what you are saying.

Thanks Root for your comment I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is a 60 year old man we are talking about, not a pre-pubesent kiddie. Think about your grandparents/parents, what would you think of them if they needed their posts moderated on a forum they were a member on?

Moderating each of his posts is out of the question, if he slips up after his 2 week ban he is gone for good.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Just think about what you are saying.

Thanks Root for your comment I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is a 60 year old man we are talking about, not a pre-pubesent kiddie. Think about your grandparents/parents, what would you think of them if they needed their posts moderated on a forum they were a member on?

Moderating each of his posts is out of the question, if he slips up after his 2 week ban he is gone for good.

Treat him like everybody else. He breaks the rules, he should get punished. He should not receive preferential treatment over the amount of posts he has or how long he has been here.

And answering your question, I'd be rather embarrased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom