BLocked sites at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know this guy who finds websites that he can use to get past Websense, the website blocking program, and I asked him for one of the sites, and he gave me it. So I memorized it and BOOM. Been using it ever since! :D

wiktorek01 said:
Or you can install Firefox on your memory stick or mp3 or ipod and just run it off that :p
That's what we do.

Goodidea! Now i need a flashdrive.. :(

Yeah, but grandma has a 1gb one. So ill take hers. Its not like she uses it. So ill just be like pleassssssssssssssssssse grandma. And im sure she will let me borrow it :D

She thought she would need it. She doesnt use common sense when buying things. Oh well, works out better for me :D

ya i told my grandma i needed $80 skate shoes for orchestra cause they were all black and what do u know.......i got me shoes

It's also sad. But I may be selling my old computer to someone elderly. And possibly get $160 off of it. I mean it is worth that much anyways. And I need the cash. So why not sell it? I mean im not taking advantage when I sell something, and they want to buy. So, she gets a computer, and I get my video card..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom