Blink-182 or Greenday?

They are a studio band, most are like Taking back sunday, all bands on MTV nowa days sound all the same (CRAP) and that's what Blink-182 turned into. That's why their old stuff is the best stuff, mostly random, immature potty humor, but their new stuff is all for the money, they make music about "breaking up" and "girls" when they themselves are married, every single member is married. So they make these songs just for the money. By the way

Blink-182 > Transplants > Boxcar Racer > Fenix TX

They all have some sort of relation.

All of Greenday before American Idiot. Greenday rock but not many people like them that much i guess you hate them or you love them.

Blink are way to teenybopper. There are to many of those fags who die their hair black and brush it so the look like Tom Delonge, then call themselves punks. BOOOOO Blink 182

Like I said NOFX, that's the new sellout blink, their old stuff is genuis, and george, I love greenday and am a oldschool fan of them, since the 3rd grade. I just don't think that they are anywhere near blink, even though greenday is good also.

BanChan said:
Like I said NOFX, that's the new sellout blink, their old stuff is genuis, and george, I love greenday and am a oldschool fan of them, since the 3rd grade. I just don't think that they are anywhere near blink, even though greenday is good also.

Sorry correct me if im wrong but did you say that NOFX is the new sellout or Blink are sellouts? Greenday are really popular down under

I've seen greenday live too, right after American Idiot came out. I personally think that is there best album, but it is nothing compared to anyone of blink's

Back
Top Bottom