Blink-182 or Greenday?

Nah warning was at their peak and then they just lost it. They had a mixture of different types of music in warning (mostly the bonus tracks) that they experimented with and now they've gone all poppy to gain alot more money.

I dono, with Warning some of the songs dragged on too long, usialy Greenday songs are short and sweet and it was like someone had encouraged them to extend them. You then have songs like Castaway which I liked but got really sick of because I feel it drags on too long.

Take Warning!

Operation Ivy > Green Day > You

Even Green Day will admit that, they did a cover for one of their songs. If you don't know who Operation Ivy was then oviousely you don't belong in this thread.

Operation are a great band, Tim Armstrongs first project i think. Unity is my favorite of their songs

Probably in my top 50 bands of all time, 1 album, but that one album is the greatest...

I have to say from the songs I heard on Transplant's new album that, Transplants = Tim's worst project so far.... or maybe Lars Fred and the bastards is worse, they both aren't that good.

Back
Top Bottom