Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #101
Daemon Poster

I like both, but If I had to choose, Probly go with Greenday. Although I probly like Blink a little more, they have very few I like rather than most of Greendays.

AmericanSensei

AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:36 PM   #102
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to george Send a message via Yahoo to george
Default Re: Blink-182 or Greenday?

What are you saying you like them both equally. Is that what you are trying to say.

george is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 07:54 PM   #103
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Mental Liberator

He said he likes them boyh, but he likes Blink-182 a little more because it kicks Green Day's ass.... no he just means he likes Blink better because he likes more songs by them.
Old 04-14-2005, 07:55 PM   #104
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by george
What are you saying you like them both equally. Is that what you are trying to say.
Equally, Nope. Blink just has a few Great songs, to where Greenday has alot of good songs. If I was listening to Blink in my car, I would have to take the CD out early or after the great songs are through, to where I can let the entire CD of Greenday play, Which is why I chose Greenday.

I also could compare Led Zepplin to Lynard Skynard. I prefer Lynard Skynard, because I like all thier songs, but Lynard Skynard can't touch Led's "Stairway to Heaven". Once again, I would chose Lynard Skynard even though I feel Led Zepplin beats em in music quality if you will.

I like to chose quantity, or amount of good songs, versus having to stick with a groups great "select few".

Sorry If I had bad choice of wording on my original post which might of confused some. I should of input that I chose Quantity when it comes to groups.

AmericanSensei
AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:15 PM   #105
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanSensei
Equally, Nope. Blink just has a few Great songs, to where Greenday has alot of good songs. If I was listening to Blink in my car, I would have to take the CD out early or after the great songs are through, to where I can let the entire CD of Greenday play, Which is why I chose Greenday.

I also could compare Led Zepplin to Lynard Skynard. I prefer Lynard Skynard, because I like all thier songs, but Lynard Skynard can't touch Led's "Stairway to Heaven". Once again, I would chose Lynard Skynard even though I feel Led Zepplin beats em in music quality if you will.

I like to chose quantity, or amount of good songs, versus having to stick with a groups great "select few".

Sorry If I had bad choice of wording on my original post which might of confused some. I should of input that I chose Quantity when it comes to groups.

AmericanSensei

ok now i think i know what you mean you mean you like blinks music better than greenday but ony a couple of their songs but you will listen to greenday more because all of their songs are pretty good but don't meet the standards of some of blinks songs. ok now i get it kool.
Old 04-14-2005, 08:26 PM   #106
Solid State Member

Send a message via MSN to Viglen Send a message via Yahoo to Viglen

Green day all the way green day rule
Viglen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 08:32 PM   #107
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Techy Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viglen
Green day all the way green day rule
agreed
(i have nothing else to add)
(im goin to bed now, its 1:29 am in England right now)
Possibly a Mac Convert
Techy Geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 06:51 PM   #108
Beta Member

first of all greenday are posers. period. i hate when all these idiots who think they know what punk rock is say o their early stuff was great, it wasnt. i also hate posers who say they are sk8rs. it is spelled skaters you fucking avril lavigne fans. stop pretending to be somthing youre not, punk is not just some stupid way to rebel, its a lifestyle that not a lot of people are living. getting the stupid clothes is not being a punk. if you want to be a rebel so bad than just forget everything youve seen in the media, dont be influenced by anybodys style and make your own!!!! dont go saying youre punk, you cheapen it for the ones who really are.
vegetarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:06 PM   #109
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Mental Liberator

Grammar is your friend, not your enemy vegetarian.

Vegetarian if you're so "punk" what bands do you listin to?
Old 04-29-2005, 06:21 AM   #110
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetarian
first of all greenday are posers. period. i hate when all these idiots who think they know what punk rock is say o their early stuff was great, it wasnt. i also hate posers who say they are sk8rs. it is spelled skaters you fucking avril lavigne fans. stop pretending to be somthing youre not, punk is not just some stupid way to rebel, its a lifestyle that not a lot of people are living. getting the stupid clothes is not being a punk. if you want to be a rebel so bad than just forget everything youve seen in the media, dont be influenced by anybodys style and make your own!!!! dont go saying youre punk, you cheapen it for the ones who really are.

Vegetarian you have no idea. Have you even heard Green Days old stuff? Obviously not. Green Day have been around for ages and you probably d haven't even heard most of their stuff. Get facts before you make an opinion please. Your one of those people who think that you have the most righteous opinion and your doing everybody a big favour by expressing it. Wake up. You have no idea about any thing you have just heard a couple of ya friends opinions and strung them together. I hear this s**t all the time your one of the most unoriginal people I've heard. Are you punk? Please discribe what punk is and what type of music you think best discribes it.

George