Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to mongoman
Default blacksmithing and mining in WoW?

anyone no how to blacksmith in WoW?i don't no how, i bout the apprentice level thing tho and a thing to remove imperturities, and i've mined some stuff already. I'm a level 7 orc warrior btw, and im on a private server so yea......can't play with half you guys

Old 03-01-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
In Runtime

Default Re: blacksmithing and mining in WoW?

Open up black smithing by hitting P then go to blacksmithing, choose something that you want to make and make sure you have the ingredients.

TheLastWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy

What server? lol.

I play on retail, on the Arthas PVP realm. Lvl 29 undead mage. I have a lvl 70 Orc rogue on WoWFusion, but since I got retail, I never went back.

Look in the general tab in your spells and abilities log. TheLastWolf is right. Drag the BS icon to one of your action bars so you can find it easier.
My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to geek_gal Send a message via Yahoo to geek_gal

I think he means how to find the trainer?
geek_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy

I dont know what he mean't for sure, but hes orc, so his best bet would be Razor Hill, which is between the orc starting area and Orgrimmar. Theres a BS trainer right there.
My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:42 PM   #6
Daemon Poster

Nah the best place is The Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar, that's where I go because there's a mining trainer and mining supplies NPC, then real close to that is the blacksmithing trainer and black smithing supplies NPC with a forge and heaps of anvils.

Go into the interface options and you can setup all the hotbars. I keep all of my combat abilities in the default hotbar and the strip above that. Then I leave mining/smithing/smelting and anythin alse on the hotbar above my bags.

I've been playing for 18 days I think, can't remember exactly but my mining and smithing are about levels 120-130. I did heaps of exploring so I just have a level 29 Undead Warrior and screwed around with a level 13 Night Elf Druid at some stage.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #7
In Runtime

i would really love to get back into wow but i just dont have the time or money to dedicate. i had an artisan miner and engineer, it was ok. my friend wants me to try out guild wars

My setup: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+, 2Gb A-data ddr800, MSI K9A2 CF 790X, MSI 2600XT T2D512EZ, Samsung DVD-RW, Ultra 500W PS Vseries, Maxtor 80Gb, Aspire Mid-tower case, Windows xp Home, Westinghouse 19" LCD
kostonbleeds is offline   Reply With Quote