The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

I would personally back up the db and reformat the server and start over. Failing that get a different datacenter because this downtime is unacceptable for any site let alone a privately run forum or a personal homepage. If cf was a money making business David Lindon would have lost thousands of £s by now in lost earnings.

I would personally back up the db and reformat the server and start over. Failing that get a different datacenter because this downtime is unacceptable for any site let alone a privately run forum or a personal homepage. If cf was a money making business David Lindon would have lost thousands of £s by now in lost earnings.
CF & his other sites are his livelihood, so you might want to retract that, yes?

CF & his other sites are his livelihood, so you might want to retract that, yes?

no?

You're the one complaining about how often its down everytime you come on each morning, Im just suggesting a possible permanent solution. I never said shut down all his sites permanently, I suggested doing maintenance work on his server and loading it all back on to see if that makes it any more stable. If not he can consider move his stuff to another hosting plan if he eliminates the possibilities in terms of the current problems. Stop biting the hand that feeds you and the double standards I see from you on these boards really makes me want to puke

I'd suggest stop speaking up for David all the time, if I were him Id be getting pissed off at some random on a forum spitting out a false version of his life story every 5 minutes. This is his site and he has his own life views and opinions so let him speak for himself about how he wants to do things. I proved this by you forwarding one of my posts to him in a very petty fashion and him doing precisely fuck all about it.

OK guys thets just calm down . take it to PM or make a new thread about it .

I would be happy to join in but not in this thread

No they are not . He has a job as well
What do you think it is then?, I can tell you who he isn't;

He's not a charterered accountant, or the owner of a picture framing business, or connected to the House of Commons, or a member of UK Business Forums, or a development manager for Istobal, or David Lindon & Co, bankers in West Malling, Kent, these are people whose collective names are David Lindon, but not our David Lindon.

What do you think it is then?, I can tell you who he isn't;

He's not a charterered accountant, or the owner of a picture framing business, or connected to the House of Commons, or a member of UK Business Forums, or a development manager for Istobal, or David Lindon & Co, bankers in West Malling, Kent, these are people whose collective names are David Lindon, but not our David Lindon.

Well what he does does not matter but he has a job , he recently bought a new car . I wouldn't say he was exactly poor now would you . All i was saying is this website here isnt his main money earner . The kind of people who are making a living off a website usualy get other people to do their dirty work whilst they sit back and relax

What does David do? Nobody seems to know much about him hes kinda mysterious when you look at it

What does David do? Nobody seems to know much about him hes kinda mysterious when you look at it
OK man you need to chill, you've been on the forum for a month. Brookfield is a mod. You have to know that. You must respect mods. He can talk for David if he needs to, he can also ban you from the forums. So watch it. And David is the Administrator of Computer Forums. And he's not mysterious. He has a job, I really do not know where but he has one. And he uses the forum alot too.

Back
Top Bottom