The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Re: Dissapearing (For CF History...)

whoa... he really stickied it. Well I can't see this thread going to page two of the forums for a good couple of weeks anyway if he didn't sticky it lol, I think we'd all feel obligated to bump this topic as often as we could.

Haha, isn't the whole Social lounge a way for members to rack up their post counts?

It should be called blackout thread, because when theres a blackout everyone goes out on the streets talking to their neighbors asking if anyone knows what happened. Heh?

Hey... I did say it'd be for history...

I never said I'd keep the thread open after a period of time :p

we need to keep this, dont ever delete it :) It our place to chat for 2 hours, it's so special to us :)

It should be called blackout thread, because when theres a blackout everyone goes out on the streets talking to their neighbors asking if anyone knows what happened. Heh?

Maybe in Flushing juice, but where I am from, if there is a blackout you go to sleep.

Haha, isn't the whole Social lounge a way for members to rack up their post counts?

TRUE, isn't that how you whizzed past me with your post count and your CF privileged position?

Ya, then lock it and put it in a glass case. Hmmm...thats going to have to be specially designed an internet ready glass case...

No, I am just a charismatic little teddy bear.

On that topic, I am now the FIFTH in rep overall! Thanks Danny

Back
Top Bottom