The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

Re: Dissapearing

To cheer everyone up, although I think everyone is already in a cheery mood because of this thread. We should really do this more often :p

A little girl is sitting on her grandpa's lap and studying the wrinkles on his old face. She gets up the nerve to rub her fingers over the wrinkles. Then she touches her own face and looks more puzzled.

Finally the little girl asks, "Grandpa, did God make you?"

"He sure did honey, a long time ago," replies her grandpa.

"Well, did God make me?" asks the little girl.

"Yes, He did, and that wasn't too long ago," answers her grandpa.

"Boy," says the little girl, "He's sure doing a lot better job these days, isn't He?"

Ha ha, we could like post our homework questions, refresh the page and it will be answered faster than an automated system.

Too bad it's not school time.

Lol yeah, three replies to a question in under a minute, this is the best customer service ever.

lol well sure kicks dells customer sevice ass lol.

i have to post my reply then refresh the page and i got somethign new to answer lol.

my average post per day has gone up by like 0.3 since the beginning of this thread

Re: Dissapearing.

lol, couldn't we just move that thread to the social lounge? it really doesn't belong in the networking part of the forums.

@ hascet hilarious

Move this to social please ?

dont start new thread please we have so much crap in here it be a shame to lose it

Back
Top Bottom