Blackberry Storm

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
i have obtained a blackberry storm (dont ask how) and it is programmed for somebodys number and a hard reset doesn't get rid of the programming. how can i completely wipe the phone so i can program it for my number

You would have to bring it to you local cell company and have it changed. Or if you have at&t switch the sim cards.

its a verizon phone but when i try to go online and have it switched it says that i have to enter the last 4 digits of the social security number which i dont have so i wnn know how to completely wipe the programming from the phone.

Sounds like it's dodgy to me. Go to a Verizon shop to have it done?
I am not sure he can with out getting in trouble lol..

Just so you know... The storm like a lot of new phones has GPS...

Well I'm not being "funny", but if he's dis-honest enough to use a stolen phone then he probably deserves to get into trouble. I'm not saying that it IS a stolen phone, but if it is then... you know.

you can't unlock a cdma phone.

luckily the storm is both cdma and GSM. You can put a sim card in the storm and use it on ATT

Each phone has an ESN that's tied to the phone and the user's account. I've heard of people "flashing" phones and using them on other networks, though it's usually like MetroPCS or something like that. Anyway, I don't know how you'd be able to get rid of the ESN for the phone. Also, if the original owner lost it or had it stolen and reported it to their phone company, that ESN has most likely been flagged in their system and could mean trouble for you... potentially, of course. :]

Back
Top Bottom