Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-23-2006, 03:02 PM   #21
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Black or White

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power
That looks photoshopped. Anyway, i think white is cooler. I care if i see finerprints. But i dont care as much as scratches. Im not sure which one is better for those but white would show finger prints less. My mp3 is all banged up and it is still fine and idc bout its dents and stuff.
But...DONT GET AN IPOD. iPods are not as good as they seem they are. Get a Creative. They have a Creative mp3 that can play video as well. I hate apple. So yeah

thank you

burton_o6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:28 PM   #22
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

id go with the black... ipods are fine too... they look sooo much better than the creatives, and are just as good...

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:34 PM   #23
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusbo.uk
Guys, and Natalie, do you really think this could be the next iPod?
it does look pretty cool, i guess we will never know until the next ipod does come out russell haha
Old 01-23-2006, 05:35 PM   #24
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to macbook

You loser, how can you hate ipods??? theyre the best mp3 out, look at the figures!!!
Old 01-23-2006, 05:43 PM   #25
Daemon Poster

who hates ipods?

EDIT: ohh... just read the posts before
Old 01-23-2006, 06:30 PM   #26
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Blonde Send a message via MSN to Blonde Send a message via Yahoo to Blonde

black...
This is Bunny. Copy and paste into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:35 PM   #27
Daemon Poster

My creative zen touch has battery life that DESTROYS ipods. My battery life can go for 24 hours. The iPods is like, 10. My brother has an ipod and it sux. Plus, creatives dont need itunes because itunes SUCKS. Windows media player is sooo much better. And rusbo.uk, just because they are the most popular, doesnt mean they are the best. So in other words, i guess windows is better because more people have it then MAC OS. Because that is what you are telling me.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:54 AM   #28
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

well good for you, my ipod still works after a year of me having it (trust me thats good, lol) its gone swimming twice, and been dropped hundreds of times... the only damage is a cracked screen and some scratches, the screen i can work round, and the scratches dont bother me... if i had the choice of an ipod or a creative id go for the ipod every time

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:53 AM   #29
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to draconum Send a message via MSN to draconum

And there you have it people, from Mark Thorpe!
Well, in my personal experience, Creative Zen and the iPods are competing mp3 players nothing more. the iPod has some extra features here, and the Creative Zen has some there. But as far as iPods being overratted, I laugh at that everytime I hear it, because it's SOO untrue. They've come out with new iPods and they're better then the older ones, which is most likely where the stereotyping came from. So really, do you research and stop asuming that the ipods now adays suck, if anything they're both (Creative Zen & the iPod) worthy competers of each other.
Now, the 10 hours on a charge, is also something to laugh about, I get about 20 on a charge, and the only reason a Zen gets more, is because it's less slim so they have more room for a bigger battery. As far as itunes sucking, I guess thats just a personal opinion, but I find it very clean and easy to use compaired to windows media player which was just very messy.

Oh and I've got black and it's really nice, and my friend has the white one, the only thing is you can see dust on the black one, and all the scratches and stuff are harder to see, but with the white one, the scratches are easyer to see as well it it would be easyer to see dirt and stuff. So go black, plus it's cool :P

Chris
Video Card: XFX GeForce 6200 -------------- RAM: OCZ Value ram Dual Channel 256 x2
draconum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:57 AM   #30
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to macbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Power
My creative zen touch has battery life that DESTROYS ipods. My battery life can go for 24 hours. The iPods is like, 10. My brother has an ipod and it sux. Plus, creatives dont need itunes because itunes SUCKS. Windows media player is sooo much better. And rusbo.uk, just because they are the most popular, doesnt mean they are the best. So in other words, i guess windows is better because more people have it then MAC OS. Because that is what you are telling me.
Why is media player better? if it was better, wouldnt more people use it???
Natalie will agree with me.