Black Friday Shopping!! Anyone?

^Mike^

Fully Optimized
I'm getting up at 4am tonight to go black Friday shopping! :D I'm stopping at Circuit City to get a GIG sandisk card for $3 and some other stuff, also getting my Christmas shopping done. I'm also stopping at Sports Authority because they are having black friday airsoft sales :cool:

Anyone else going out?

Well i'm goin to bed guys...later

^Mike^ said:
I'm getting up at 4am tonight to go black Friday shopping! :D I'm stopping at Circuit City to get a GIG sandisk card for $3 and some other stuff, also getting my Christmas shopping done. I'm also stopping at Sports Authority because they are having black friday airsoft sales :cool:

Anyone else going out?

Well i'm goin to bed guys...later
Can I have one? :( We never get that kind of deal here in Canada :(

CompUSA has huge Black Friday deals!!!!! They have tons of software for FREE, well, after rebates of course!!!! Who cares, you're getting your money back anyways. I'm getting a bunch of them including Norton Antivirus 2007 and Ghost Bundle, CounterSpy, Fix-It Utilities, and some other junk. If they sell out, I'm not making a big deal out of it. I need to buy shoes too.

One things for sure. I'm not crazy to be waiting out there in line. OMG it's the PS3 and Wii hype again. All over southern california, you see people once again, camping out just to get in the stores at 5am. Unbelievable!!!! Americans are too damn rich!!!! I love it!!!! There's a whole bunch of Bluetooth deals at Best Buy too, as well as portable DVD players on sale. I'm talking about 75% off, damnit!!!!!

Can you like err...zip a file and send it to me? :p

Black Friday sure rocks, but sucks when in Canada. Actually, today's a Ped day, so I actually get a consolation prize.

I got up this morning to get a 200gb maxtor internal hard drive for $20, then I got a 60pk of DVD-Rs for $3, and a 1gb flash drive for $8. I didn't even wait in line, my friend got there early and he just let me get in line with him.

lcuky.....those kind of deals would be nice....maybe i will go by these places a little later today, once my car is all cleaned ^ and what not

Back
Top Bottom