Black Friday Deals

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
So I was just wondering if anyone took advantage of the Black Friday deals that went on today and if so what did you buy?

I usually don't shop on Black Friday because of the chaos in stores, but anyways i went to Newegg and bought myself a laptop hard drive and I only paid $40 us for it. What a good deal.

It was a 500 gig Western Digital drive. :D

Must be nice. All my plans to get all the Arduino goodies went down the drain. I didn't plan ahead to the end of the month and ran out of mad money. sigh

Same here, I'm pretty drained but I like to keep most of my paycheck for saving for a house. Which I was thinking about making a thread for because it's really hard lol

Got a 2015 Fire 7 inch tablet from Amazon for 35 bucks (though I opted to spend the extra 15 bucks and have an add free lockscreen).

Got a 2015 Fire 7 inch tablet from Amazon for 35 bucks (though I opted to spend the extra 15 bucks and have an add free lockscreen).

they've got a similar offer on over here (£35 or so) - I'm planning to go take a look at the Kindle line tomorrow since I like to get hands-on and a few shop-front retailers are mirroring the deal.

They say the kindle's feature IPS displays, but the non-HD versus the Fire HD will be the clincher when you see them face to face. The 128GB MicroSD support is nice too since I'm a serial downloader :lol::angel:

The 2015 Fire is non HD with 1024 x 600 resolution and a fairly crummy 171 PPI. But at 35 bucks I don't care. I just plan to use it for watching movies and stuff on plane trips. At 7 inches it will be far enough from my face that I won't really notice the display's mediocrity.

Those Fire tablets look awesome. I would love to get one of those but 1st I have to get my lappy going. :)

meh.. seemed a bit pale compared to other years.

amazons offerings for black friday was a week of tat, and cyber monday is continuing the same way...

that said I did get myself a couple of mains plug lan extenders, but thy just weren't significantly cheaper than normal really.

Back
Top Bottom