BK's enourmose omelet sandwich

errrrm, is it me or does this page not work...can't see any posts...except mine...obviously
I read today that the maccy d chicken ceasar salad has more calories and fat than the infamous big mac...which begs the question...whey eat the salad then....surely the whole point and existance of salad is its healthy...this isn't

Techy Geek said:
errrrm, is it me or does this page not work...can't see any posts...except mine...obviously
I read today that the maccy d chicken ceasar salad has more calories and fat than the infamous big mac...which begs the question...whey eat the salad then....surely the whole point and existance of salad is its healthy...this isn't

Good point. I call the chicken ceasar salad.. lettuce soup.. because often there is so much dressing the lettuce is practically floating in the stuff. I saw it when I unfortunately walked in there to get my friend one of those ice creams.

actually, it's the ceasasr salad that has frie chicken bits in it as well s cheese and lots of dressing...

I always have my salads undressed, so I wasn't really thinking about that.

the italian trio...suonds a lot like the italian BMT...

that is actually my favorite sandwich from subway...:)

root said:
the italian trio...suonds a lot like the italian BMT...

Yep that's what I was probably thinking. It comes with three different kinds of meat (ham, salami and another kind of salami). I just thought trio because of the three different kinds of meat.

It just tastes so fresh.

Well I think I just decided my lunch. talk to you all later.

do you realise that 730 callories is roughly half a recommended daily intake for an average woman...

and it's stored niside a sandwich that is loaded with fat, and has very little fibre, (so will not be a consistently filling snack)...

couple that with large fries and a milk shake and you've got most of your RDA callories. with very little actual vitimins, or other essential food groups.

How did cinnabon ever fit all those calories into sweetened bread? THat is surprising.

The_Necromancer said:

Total calories: 730.
Fat grams: 47.
Dietary fiber: 2 grams.
Carbs: 43 grams.
Price: $2.99.

Mmmm, I would say that is worth the fat. You can't beat paying $2.99 for that but eat it regularly, you'll have to end up paying more for coronary bypass.

lol really,

trip to the store in your SUV $5,000
cinna-rolls $3.00
BK's omlete $2.00

watching a middle-aged morbidly obese woman eat 5 consecutively, the digest a small child, fall down spewing cinna-omlete mucus-vomit everywhere while slowly suffocating due to a blood clot , Priceless

Back
Top Bottom