bizarre images

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you have to put that kinda stuff in posts? if your not putting in 'noob' things, its swearing

btw, saw them earlier... not funny at all...
Quotes from mark thorpe
1:"wtf??? this is rediculous..."
2:Picture thread An elephant taking a dump, the lizard pic..
3:"wtf? thats not funny at all.."
4:Noob Comic strip "wow... thats so bad its funny... lol "

Now I didn't go back that far. But yet you cut people down for this when you do the same?

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean there not funny. I seen it and laughed like crazy and had to save the photo.

This is perhaps the most childish thing I've seen posted on this forum yet. This thread's IQ is almost as low as the "Floppy Burner" thread.
Just because you don't find any of these photos funny, That doesn't mean others that do find them funny have low IQ's.

My point here is not to start a flame war or point fingers. But I see this all over the forum. Users saying tasteless, stuff should get removed and other things. Yet the same people who say this also do it themselves.

Just because you don't find any of these photos funny, That doesn't mean others that do find them funny have low IQ's.

I never said everyone should share the same opinion, don't jump to conclusions. I am simply stating my honest opinion about those immature, ignorant, and childish potty humor pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom