Bizarre...

Thank you. Someone here who shares my views on this. I don't like people who shun or dis-regard people who are gay. One good friend of mine is gay, it makes me sad when people treat him badly, don't pay attention, or avoid him just because he's gay. It's not right.

A lot of my friends are gay. I show them physical affection with no hesitation.

Lets see, well they are dumber than Paris Hilton and they constantly kill themselves by flying into my windows.
Lol..

I have no problem with gay people.
Most of my girlfriends have been Bi.
I just don't personally believe that animals are smart enough to have any type of preference between male and female.
Minus the "normal" drive of mating with a male/female relationship.

Lol..

I just don't personally believe that animals are smart enough to have any type of preference between male and female.

We are animals aren't we? Shouldn't the we not have a preference between sex of a mate if animals are so dumb?

Lol..

You are the most awesome person ever.

Yeah, but its not like we have a choice what we like.
We don't think, being 'smart', that we are only going to like the opposite sex, etc.

More than not, having a brain, is where problems lie, because we care what other people think, and it'd cause people to not want to show their true side, and hide from it

Wild animals don't care, and neither would an animal beside them, unlike with humans.

We all know very well that DJ-Chris is a huge homophobe. Don't mind him, we all have our weaknesses. His is that... he simply hates gay people.

It's all a sham, I was using it to compensate for my desire for you Thelis!

Yeah, but its not like we have a choice what we like.
We don't think, being 'smart', that we are only going to like the opposite sex, etc.

More than not, having a brain, is where problems lie, because we care what other people think, and it'd cause people to not want to show their true side, and hide from it

Wild animals don't care, and neither would an animal beside them, unlike with humans.

But animals do have brains. And for all we know, some maybe more complex than our own. Take a look at dogs.

We have 3 lesbian dogs! No joke

And how do you know when they're around other dogs that they don't feel embarrassed? They have other feelings...guilt, happiness, depression, conceitedness, and the list goes on. Why can't they be embarrassed if they are gay in front of other dogs?

Back
Top Bottom