Bizarre...

How long till faux news calls the zoo and the penguins immoral. Because you know, gay penguins are going to somehow ruin marriage and make Germany a failed nation of sin.

OH bull... Big deal.. Two animals are taking care of a baby.. if two single dads are best friends yet take care of eachothers kids does that make them gay? ... no.

OH bull... Big deal.. Two animals are taking care of a baby.. if two single dads are best friends yet take care of eachothers kids does that make them gay? ... no.

Three pairs of male penguins had been seen attempting to mate with each other and trying to hatch offspring from stones.

No, but trying to screw eachother would.

"Three pairs of male penguins had been seen attempting to mate with each other and trying to hatch offspring from stones. Three pairs of male penguins had been seen attempting to mate with each other and trying to hatch offspring from stones. "
No, but trying to screw eachother would.

Now.. You are going to tell me they are not a tiddle confused?:D

So? What's wrong with being gay?

Thank you. Someone here who shares my views on this. I don't like people who shun or dis-regard people who are gay. One good friend of mine is gay, it makes me sad when people treat him badly, don't pay attention, or avoid him just because he's gay. It's not right.

We all know very well that DJ-Chris is a huge homophobe. Don't mind him, we all have our weaknesses.

Now that you mention it....... :p

Most people i have met who are lesbians or gay and have adopted children are usually more happy then other couples I have seen. They have to go through so much that when people finally accept them they are so happy and nothing could change that. Also one of my good friends is gay and when he told me it didn't change anything between us.

Back
Top Bottom