Bittersweet...

Sinonymous

In Runtime
Okay Lets start of with the bad part since the good is cool. Bad news my desktop is being ad'd the s*** out of and my anti-virus has ABSOLUTLY NO CLUE WHAT IT IS. Now for the good news. My "Software Kit" I ordered off of a developer's site, came in today and the software is bad***. This "Software Kit" helps me build myself a computer controlled Autonomus Airsoft sentry which I have had drawing up plans for a base for few weeks now and will proably use on my friends when they decide to airsoft with meh. I might post a video of it owning me once it's totally built. Im so excited. :D

Oh so the gun will sense motion, gun moves to position then fires? Sweet!

The government should build something like this.. Just put censors on our men to stop the gun from firing at them. Have it give a warning before firing. If demand is not met. *deep voice*FATALITY!

I've seen this before, I would really consider it if I played airsoft a lot.

Yeah thats the guy I bought it from. I didn't post a link so no one could say I was spamming :D But That CIWS Kicks a** it has a minigun on it! :)

UPDATE: Soldering finished. Just got to get more $$$ for gearboxes.

Yeah thats the guy I bought it from. I didn't post a link so no one could say I was spamming :D But That CIWS Kicks a** it has a minigun on it! :)

UPDATE: Soldering finished. Just got to get more $$$ for gearboxes.

Please tell me you have a digital camera... I want to see thing when you are done!:D

Back
Top Bottom