BiTorrent Troubles

M1ND.G4M3

In Runtime
I downloaded... A Program.. Lol and the extension is a .BIN, Im not familiar with it, What Do I need in order to open my program? I bet the answers simple lol

Anyways... Hope to get a reply soon, I really wanna use _____ _________

So what u downloaded is a game? And there is a .bin and a .cue file.
U can do two things. Use for example alcohol to burn it do a disk (u need to make an image disk, not all programs can do this) or u can install daemon tools. Just create a virtual disk from the .cue file with it and it appears as a new cd drive on your My computer.

An ISO image is an informal term for a disk image of an ISO 9660 file system. More loosely, it refers to any optical disk image, even a UDF image.

Most CD authoring utilities can deal with ISO images, either generating new ones from existing files or recording them onto disc. They can also be produced by copying, block-by-block, a CD-ROM track containing an ISO 9660 file system into a file.

Many Linux and BSD operating systems are distributed for download as self-contained, bootable ISO images. Those which boot into fully functional systems ready for general use are called LiveCDs.

Most operating systems (including Mac OS, BSD, Linux and Windows, with third-party tools) allow these images to be mounted as physical discs, making them somewhat useful as a universal archive format.

Hey, Thanks for replying but I got it earlier, I converted it to an ISO rather than burning the Bin and cue, i did some research

google > *

Back
Top Bottom