bioshock WARNING BLOOD

Deus Ex was very similar, I enjoyed that, as to the Wii game where you can cut off limbs & heads is banned in England

Deus Ex was the same concept, but years ahead of it's time. It came out in 2001, and was Game of the Year. Anyone who calls themselves a gamer should play it.

yeah, the graphics look good at first, but after a minute, they look like crap. they guys in the suits look like Nintendo crap too.

Deus Ex was the same concept, but years ahead of it's time. It came out in 2001, and was Game of the Year. Anyone who calls themselves a gamer should play it.

Yeah, Deus Ex was a great game. Anyone ever played Deus Ex: Invisible War? I always wondered if that game was good.

yeah, the graphics look good at first, but after a minute, they look like crap. they guys in the suits look like Nintendo crap too.

Nah, the screenshots don't give the game justice. Watch the actual gameplay videos in HD from GameTrailers.com and you'll be surprised.

i looked at it a month ago and the trailer wasnt that great either. i find that those features arent very new because they have it only becasue its only single player. those kinds of things wouldnt be fair in multiplayer and i find that cs:s has much btr realism. but if u want a lot of cool features, go tps. ;)

Alvin - Invisible War was alright, didn't compare to the original though. It was a pretty good game, but I found it to be extremely unstable. That's what ruined it for me. It crashed multiple times for me after I hadn't saved in a good 30 minutes, so I just quit halfway through.

i looked at it a month ago and the trailer wasnt that great either. i find that those features arent very new because they have it only becasue its only single player. those kinds of things wouldnt be fair in multiplayer and i find that cs:s has much btr realism. but if u want a lot of cool features, go tps. ;)

Yeah, a month ago. You can do a lot with the graphics in a month. :rolleyes:

Think of this game like Oblivion. It's huge and VERY interactive. There may not be multiplayer, but the way the AI thinks and how the game flows makes it almost unnecessary.

Hah, realism...yeah since when were Big Daddies in giant diving suits and little girls sucking blood from dead people to collect ADAM realistic? This isn't a CS:S rival, so stop comparing it to Counter-Strike. This is a FPS mixed with RPG elements, so it's very different.

Alvin - Invisible War was alright, didn't compare to the original though. It was a pretty good game, but I found it to be extremely unstable. That's what ruined it for me. It crashed multiple times for me after I hadn't saved in a good 30 minutes, so I just quit halfway through.

I see. Cool...I thought about picking up a used copy for my Xbox.

Oh, I had it for PC. not sure about the Xbox copy, I'd imagine it much be more stable...

I'm actually getting a little sick of all the graphics hype. I just want some new games with great storylines and gameplay.

I know, I was talking about games such as CS:S, because they were like OMfG Cs:S 15 li3K w@@yYy b3tt3RR!!!11!

Mammi - They're not trying to revolutionize anything. They're just making a good game. It's like saying that the Battlefield series sucks because it's too similar to Counter Strike :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom