Billy Mays, too!?

Jabooody Dubs

What an amazing individual Billy was. Apparently he passed away today June 28, 2009 (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html). My heart goes out to his family and other fans such as myself. It's very hard to think that Billy Mays, my favorite infomercial guy, is gone. We have been making dubs on him this past year in all good fun, not necessarily making fun of him, but just giving his commercials a bit of added dry humor. He basically made JaboOodyDubs what it is, its a shame that he had to pass away so early. As famous as these little videos have gotten, it was a dream of mine to meet the man in person...I feel as though I've lost a best friend/hero. Godbless him and his family.

Dubs will still be released, no more Billy Mays videos. I think the ones we did in the past are enough to cherish as classics.
- Posted by JaboOody Dubs!

At least the dubber has respect for him. That's rare.

I'm going to say that I found him real annoying at times but in the end he always did a great job. He sold some real interesting products and loved what he did. It's going to be weird not seeing him.

Anthony Sullivan is not the same... R.I.P Billy.

woah this is wierd, first michael jackson then this guy. Next thing you know its gonna be someone else like the will it blend guy or something

hmmmm

who else is going to pitch his products?

like mighty putty and Orange glo, or OXYCLEAN

Back
Top Bottom