Billy Mays Was On Cocaine!!!!!

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/08/07/florida.mays.cocaine/index.html

"Mays died from a lethal arrhythmia of the heart caused by hypertensive and arteriosclerotic heart disease," the county said in a statement attributed to Dr. Leszek Chrostowski, the associate medical examiner who conducted the autopsy.

"He further concluded that cocaine use caused or contributed to the development of his heart disease, and therefore contributed to his death," it added.

The fact that toxicology tests detected only breakdown products of cocaine, not the drug itself, led Chrostowski to conclude that Mays had used cocaine "in the few days prior to death but not immediately prior to death."

thx to whoever changed the topic name for me =D

Thats funny... I never pegged him for a druggie, but at the same time it totally makes sense.

Is anyone really surprised? Now we just have to wait for that crazy-eyed Shamwow guy to drop dead...

Wow.

These were my thoughts: "No way, that isn't possible.... But at the same time... It is.. Think about how he acted on TV... Wow..."

Still. Billy Mays was an outstanding character and I respect him greatly.

Everyone in McKee's Rocks were hes from was devastated, and i live about 10 mins from his house, he was a good guy even if he did drugs, he always ment well, and was always trying to help out the community..

He's a guy that you'd wanna have a beer with ;)

Everyone in McKee's Rocks were hes from was devastated, and i live about 10 mins from his house, he was a good guy even if he did drugs, he always ment well, and was always trying to help out the community..

He's a guy that you'd wanna have a beer with ;)
Cause if you spill it, he's right there with is Zorbees

Honestly that makes me really sad. It seems that even the 'seeming best' of celebrates are subdued to drugs. I am not saying he isn't respectable, but one of the most respectable celebs, at least in my opinion, was also doing drugs.

Wow, I wouldn't have thought that....but at the same time, like everyone else says, it makes sense since cocaine is a stimulant.

Back
Top Bottom