Bill's Billions

ssc456

Fully Optimized
hi,

i read somewhere that when bill gates dies hes gonna only leave a few million to his children and a big percentage of whats left to charities ?

what kinda impact is this gonna have on the world as we no it ?

personally i think it is gonna change ALOT of things i heard that the first percentage is going to education and stuff which will probably mean alot to all the school kids in the USA maybe a laptop per child and such.

well that is jus all i know at the moment do you know whats happening with the rest or do u have some suggestions / opinions about it.

im just curious to what you all think will happen when bill gates dies

Edit: also how do you think this will effect microsoft ? i "think" i heard somewhere that bill isnt a huge part of microsoft n e more but thats probably a lie. what you think will happen to the operating systems as we no it will they chaneg hugely or just progress in the normal way.

personally i think not alot will change about microsoft and the OS's as bill is only 1 man and they have hundreds or thousands of ppl working on each operating system so i dont think that will chaneg much but what do you think

I agree with you about Bill, it wouldn't be Microsoft without him but he's only really a figure head now I guess, I have no idea about the financial details but it's gonna be damn good that's for sure.

only a couple of million.. those poor people.. how will they only be able to survive on a couple of million..

Well technically, Bill Gates is no longer the CEO. He stepped down a while back. Although he's definitely still working there behind the scenes.

It's true though, most of his fortune is going to charity. I'm sure the Bill and Melina Gates Foundation will get a large portion of it.

suddenly my opinion of mr gates has gone up. not that i had a bad one im actually quite respectful of his success, you have to be. now all i want to do is cap him off and let the money flow.

Oh yeah, Bill Gates is definitely the #1 contributor to charities all over the world. He puts a huge amount of money into charity.

I believe his children get $10 million each, which wouldn't even put them on the rich list in the uk let alone the US.

i could live on 10 million. But it would be a huge slap in the face when your dad had 30 or 40 billion and that's all he gave you. But anyway, I'm sure he's got a solid will written up that will say where are his money will go. It will probably just dissolve away into other peoples pockets and that will be that.

Back
Top Bottom