Bill Gisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArrizX_MuziK said:
But Bill gisse. Who is he? And your looking for a man. on the internet?
Nothing odd, Bill is the grandfather of a member, & he hasn't been in touch with him, & asked me by email to give him a message, but I forget who the member is, Bill is around 80. a great guy, saw a lot of action in the US Navy in the war, & sends me pics of aircraft carriers, stealth bombers etc.

Im sorry to offend. But this seems kind of pointless. Why email him? Why not try calling him, or if things are really bad file a missing perons report with the police.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Im sorry to offend. But this seems kind of pointless. Why email him? Why not try calling him, or if things are really bad file a missing perons report with the police.
For heavens sake, his grandson isn't missing as far as I know, but if he is, it's up to Bill to to do the neccessary, end of subject, no more questions, they will be ignored.

I doubt this would work and i see no reason why there should be something like this, it's just an opinion that's all. The internet is dangerous, i wouldn't exactly want a supposedly 80 year old person with photographs he could have taken off the internet to try and find me, that's the way i see the situation from all the information that i've been given.

dyserq said:
I doubt this would work and i see no reason why there should be something like this, it's just an opinion that's all. The internet is dangerous, i wouldn't exactly want a supposedly 80 year old person with photographs he could have taken off the internet to try and find me, that's the way i see the situation from all the information that i've been given.
Don't be ridiculous, the member told me himself, that Bill is his grandfather, told me his correct age, & gave me his private email address. I'll email Bill now, & tell him the trouble I'm having, but mentioning no names of members.

Guys, you're doing this again for nothing. All Mr. Gisse wants to get ishis grandson's username, but he forgot what it was. Period!

Zack_Wylde said:
you lot are awful nosy ... its none of your buiness really .. and shouldnt be asking
really but if it is some type of crisis and you want me to help then i deserve info, but as you can see the rest of the posts are asking too... so lets focus on the situation, and not trying to fight people... have a nice day! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom