Bike!

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Like a strangely high amount of nerds i'm quite into cycling. I'm looking to get a new bike in the new year. Now.... credit crunch and all that jazz, i don't have a lot of cash. eBay listing that'd need a pick up outside of west Sussex not an option. I've a budget of around £120ish and I use the bike in the down and for biking in roughish terrain, mud, and woodlands etc. I'm replacing a Shockwave 450SUS which worked but isn't a very good bike.

Hmm.. Well I've never really liked bikes from Halfords etc, but I have a Halfords Carrera (Replaces my Specialized... How I miss it) - And it's not that bad!!!

Hmm.. Well I've never really liked bikes from Halfords etc, but I have a Halfords Carrera (Replaces my Specialized... How I miss it) - And it's not that bad!!!

I wouldn't buy one from halfords! Do you have freeads/adtrader paper where you are?

;)

07-DK_SIXPACK.jpg

my bike only has one purpose...getting me to work LOL...otherwise i really don't care what it looks like, and from what company it comes from. as long as it has 2 wheels, peddals, and a chain, i'm good to go.

mind you...i've seen some ridiculously expensive bike...

my bike only has one purpose...getting me to work LOL...otherwise i really don't care what it looks like, and from what company it comes from. as long as it has 2 wheels, peddals, and a chain, i'm good to go.

mind you...i've seen some ridiculously expensive bike...

Amen.

These are real bikes.. :D
That's Joe Kopp, saw him take the checkered in first the other night. That man can freakin race.. Just went to watch AMA Flat Track Championships here in Topeka at Heartland Park. Man oh man can these guys ride... they're doin 90-100mph sideways around these turns. I was extremely impressed.

9wfbb62tbg_1223185654.JPG

Anyway, yea bikes are sweet. My brother raced BMX for 6+ years and was recognized by Mat Hoffman. I'm more into the motorized side of things though. :p

Back
Top Bottom