Bigest Zit (Waring, Dont watch if you think its gross)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Joe says, or I'll say it stronger, another effing useless thread, no, I'm not going to close it, it can stay, but I can't understand those who watched it & were sick, he gave you enough warning, I didn't watch it, my gut isn't good at the best of times, & I'm about to have scrambled egg for breakfast, bleh, no, I've changed my mind, my stomach is churning now, dry, black toast!
puke.gif

Yeah i almost puked, i had to shut it off. I'll have problems with toothpaste for some time now...

Black toast Brookfield... yuck

Man that makes me angry. My school has the website blocked and I cant find it any other sites. Now that I cant see it I really want to!

*Edit*
Alright so I was able to find it... and now I regret it. That was just wrong, there is no better way to describe it.

If you're just wanting to acsess this site, use a proxy I guess it was blocked for a reason though.

~K-Pow~ said:
Yeah i almost puked, i had to shut it off. I'll have problems with toothpaste for some time now...

Black toast Brookfield... yuck
The burnt toast absorbs acid reflux, normally I have it lightly toasted, dripping with butter, & some marmalade, a british thing, first made here, supposedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom