Bigest Sentance Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
LK, Wtf do you have against Linux? You haven't used any good distro's, so you're just saying it because you are too stupid and ignorant to know the facts. So shut the fuck up, because it's pissing me off when you say "Ohhh Tux did this, and Tux did that". Have you used Gentoo Portage system? No you havent. So stfu about it, you don't know linux, you have no right to complain.

I can't go around using every Distribution :D It would take up all my time; I have used enough to know that I don't like the system; how its build, the way its made, the organisation and the style. The Operating Systems are good enough for basic usage - its the System I completely hate. An Open Source System represented by Tux.

rakedog said:
LK, Wtf do you have against Linux? You haven't used any good distro's, so you're just saying it because you are too stupid and ignorant to know the facts. So shut the fuck up, because it's pissing me off when you say "Ohhh Tux did this, and Tux did that". Have you used Gentoo Portage system? No you havent. So stfu about it, you don't know linux, you have no right to complain.

Good Job runing it!

Orite lets start again....

As I pulled the power supply from my fan...

I can't go around using every Distribution

So you go use the crappy ones, say that they suck, and then put a label on Linux. Which means you're on idiot. You obviously haven't used Gentoo, so why don't you stop whining about it.

I have used enough to know that I don't like the system

What system? The GUI? The system itself? Tell me, in windows, can you download and install a program in two words on a command line? No. You don't even know how the hell the system works.

and the style

Rofl. That's one of the most idiotic things I've heard. Anything.. I mean ANYTHING about the style and flow of linux can be changed. That is it's beauty. Sorry LK, but face the truth, you're saying Linux sucks because, a), you're too much of an idiot to accualy install a good one, b) you want to keep reminding yourself Windows is better, even when you know it's not.

An Open Source System represented by Tux.

Lol. You're an idiot, I'm sure i've told you that already. There are thousands of Open source projects out there. Most of them love linux, some of them don't. Now why the fuck you're generalizing like this, I don't know. But all I can tell you, you don't use the programs, you don't use enough of them, so you don't have a justified opinion on this. So your opinion on open source is worth 0.

rakedog said:
So you go use the crappy ones, say that they suck, and then put a label on Linux. Which means you're on idiot. You obviously haven't used Gentoo, so why don't you stop whining about it.
I've used Suse and Red Hat and Fedora :p Some people would say any of those are the best. I put the label on Open-Source. Not purely on Linux.

rakedog said:
What system? The GUI? The system itself? Tell me, in windows, can you download and install a program in two words on a command line? No. You don't even know how the hell the system works.
If Windows did that; people would be all over it for which programs it packages in the system, or has names for in the system. It just wouldn't work for the masses of Closed Source Programs as it does for Linux with the tiny amount of major Open-Source Programs.

rakedog said:
Rofl. That's one of the most idiotic things I've heard. Anything.. I mean ANYTHING about the style and flow of linux can be changed. That is it's beauty. Sorry LK, but face the truth, you're saying Linux sucks because, a), you're too much of an idiot to accualy install a good one, b) you want to keep reminding yourself Windows is better, even when you know it's not.
Haha, nobody knows which is better :D There is no better for everybody. I install the Linux Versions at the time. I was recommended Gentoo - I have not got around to it. When I do, I will. Why buy Linux purely for the style and then sit down and spend two days making it look like Windows :p

rakedog said:
Lol. You're an idiot, I'm sure i've told you that already. There are thousands of Open source projects out there. Most of them love linux, some of them don't. Now why the fuck you're generalizing like this, I don't know. But all I can tell you, you don't use the programs, you don't use enough of them, so you don't have a justified opinion on this. So your opinion on open source is worth 0.
I'm sure it probably is :D But its an Opinion nonetheless :D If I were doing an essay on why Open-Source is useless I would of course need to spend time on the systems. I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom