Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-09-2005, 01:59 PM   #11
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

Tux came back to life, and killed you for your sinfull ways; he...
__________________

__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 02:30 PM   #12
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 9
Default Re: Bigest Sentance Ever

raped your body aswell then....
__________________

Comp Kid is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 02:45 PM   #13
BSOD
 
Syn7ax 3rror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 461
Send a message via AIM to Syn7ax 3rror Send a message via MSN to Syn7ax 3rror
Default

as you took your last breath...
Syn7ax 3rror is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #14
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default Re: Bigest Sentance Ever

LK, Wtf do you have against Linux? You haven't used any good distro's, so you're just saying it because you are too stupid and ignorant to know the facts. So shut the fuck up, because it's pissing me off when you say "Ohhh Tux did this, and Tux did that". Have you used Gentoo Portage system? No you havent. So stfu about it, you don't know linux, you have no right to complain.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #15
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

I can't go around using every Distribution It would take up all my time; I have used enough to know that I don't like the system; how its build, the way its made, the organisation and the style. The Operating Systems are good enough for basic usage - its the System I completely hate. An Open Source System represented by Tux.
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 03:05 PM   #16
BSOD
 
Syn7ax 3rror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 461
Send a message via AIM to Syn7ax 3rror Send a message via MSN to Syn7ax 3rror
Default Re: Bigest Sentance Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
LK, Wtf do you have against Linux? You haven't used any good distro's, so you're just saying it because you are too stupid and ignorant to know the facts. So shut the fuck up, because it's pissing me off when you say "Ohhh Tux did this, and Tux did that". Have you used Gentoo Portage system? No you havent. So stfu about it, you don't know linux, you have no right to complain.

Good Job runing it!

Orite lets start again....

As I pulled the power supply from my fan...
Syn7ax 3rror is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 03:25 PM   #17
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

my head fell off; causing
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 04:27 PM   #18
Fully Optimized
 
rakedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,718
Send a message via AIM to rakedog
Default

Quote:
I can't go around using every Distribution
So you go use the crappy ones, say that they suck, and then put a label on Linux. Which means you're on idiot. You obviously haven't used Gentoo, so why don't you stop whining about it.

Quote:
I have used enough to know that I don't like the system
What system? The GUI? The system itself? Tell me, in windows, can you download and install a program in two words on a command line? No. You don't even know how the hell the system works.

Quote:
and the style
Rofl. That's one of the most idiotic things I've heard. Anything.. I mean ANYTHING about the style and flow of linux can be changed. That is it's beauty. Sorry LK, but face the truth, you're saying Linux sucks because, a), you're too much of an idiot to accualy install a good one, b) you want to keep reminding yourself Windows is better, even when you know it's not.

Quote:
An Open Source System represented by Tux.
Lol. You're an idiot, I'm sure i've told you that already. There are thousands of Open source projects out there. Most of them love linux, some of them don't. Now why the fuck you're generalizing like this, I don't know. But all I can tell you, you don't use the programs, you don't use enough of them, so you don't have a justified opinion on this. So your opinion on open source is worth 0.
__________________
hackthissite.org (criticalsecurity.net) | gentoo.org

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
rakedog is offline  
Old 04-09-2005, 05:27 PM   #19
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: Bigest Sentance Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
So you go use the crappy ones, say that they suck, and then put a label on Linux. Which means you're on idiot. You obviously haven't used Gentoo, so why don't you stop whining about it.
I've used Suse and Red Hat and Fedora :P Some people would say any of those are the best. I put the label on Open-Source. Not purely on Linux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
What system? The GUI? The system itself? Tell me, in windows, can you download and install a program in two words on a command line? No. You don't even know how the hell the system works.
If Windows did that; people would be all over it for which programs it packages in the system, or has names for in the system. It just wouldn't work for the masses of Closed Source Programs as it does for Linux with the tiny amount of major Open-Source Programs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Rofl. That's one of the most idiotic things I've heard. Anything.. I mean ANYTHING about the style and flow of linux can be changed. That is it's beauty. Sorry LK, but face the truth, you're saying Linux sucks because, a), you're too much of an idiot to accualy install a good one, b) you want to keep reminding yourself Windows is better, even when you know it's not.
Haha, nobody knows which is better There is no better for everybody. I install the Linux Versions at the time. I was recommended Gentoo - I have not got around to it. When I do, I will. Why buy Linux purely for the style and then sit down and spend two days making it look like Windows :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakedog
Lol. You're an idiot, I'm sure i've told you that already. There are thousands of Open source projects out there. Most of them love linux, some of them don't. Now why the fuck you're generalizing like this, I don't know. But all I can tell you, you don't use the programs, you don't use enough of them, so you don't have a justified opinion on this. So your opinion on open source is worth 0.
I'm sure it probably is But its an Opinion nonetheless If I were doing an essay on why Open-Source is useless I would of course need to spend time on the systems. I'm not.
__________________

__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Closed Thread

« . | Cf Read!!! »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0