BF2142 players?

Ya i've got BF2142 but I have not played online yet. I could sometime but I'd have to take my computer and stuff downtown to my grandparents house and use there connection.

You said you had Lost Planet right I can play that on dial up here. My screenname for that is the same. I'm downloading the new patch today probally another 11 hours lol. At least this one is only like 190megs.

my steam name is the same too. I think, lol. Lost planet is fun. What res do you play it at matt? And can you play it on high? I sure cant, lol.

my steam name is the same too. I think, lol. Lost planet is fun. What res do you play it at matt? And can you play it on high? I sure cant, lol.

O ya I play with everything maxed and 4xAA. Thats at 1280X768 what it defaults to. Get roughly 45FPS on average without overclocking the GPU. I'll probally try and see if it supports 1280X1024. My steam name is the same as well. I'm at 62% on this latest patch lol. What level are you i've only played a few test multiplayer games so i'm still a level 1. After I get this patch in though I plan on doing some multi player cause i'm off till friday.

You are playing lost planet multiplayer on dial-up? How does that work?

I just tried playing 2142 online. I would play for 5 minutes and than all of a sudden, it would exit and a box with punkbuster on the top would open up, but it would say anything, and I could only click ok. How come I keep getting kicked out? Is it cause the spots in the match are reserved or something?

You are playing lost planet multiplayer on dial-up? How does that work?

I just tried playing 2142 online. I would play for 5 minutes and than all of a sudden, it would exit and a box with punkbuster on the top would open up, but it would say anything, and I could only click ok. How come I keep getting kicked out? Is it cause the spots in the match are reserved or something?

Its possible your lagging to bad for there server. I know when I tried to see if I could play BF2 after I tried lost planet it let me join a game but was so choppy and unplayable. After about 30 sec's punkbusters booted me for a high average ping.

Ya LP works on dial up. Not really sure its pretty smooth. I'm at 93% on the new patch now so about 1 1/2 hrs to go if you wanna play later.

I will play tomorrow evening maybe. I have just been playing single player, and I am on mission 6 or something. Very good game.

Back
Top Bottom