Bf2 question

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i haven't played in a while and i was just wondering, for certain weapons do you need the expansion packs or no???

i'm not sure because i have the basic BF2 game and when i get to a new rank i get to choose a new unlock weapon and i wanted the MP7 but i had to choose the huge shotgun thing instead.

Ronco Rox said:
oh really? wow that blows.

yeah it does. But if any of ur friends has SF u can just log onto SF on ur friends pc (using ur own account ofcourse) and then play a round or two (on SF servers), and u should get the unlocks.

I'd be happy to play a few rounds on ur account so u could have the unlocks but I already deleted SF from my computer, so u have to ask someone else.

mammikoura said:
u need special forces expansion for the 2nd unlocks

O RLY

I'm not buying that cack, not after the v1.3 patch buggering the entire game for everybody.

Renegadeandy said:
Do him a favour and reinstall!

*cough* lost the cd *cough*

:D

But everyone who wants those unlocks all u need to do is play a few minutes of SF with ur account and u should get them.

And I'm not even playing the normal bf2 anymore, mostly prmm and sometimes a little poe2, normal was too buggy and boring.

UK31337 said:
O RLY

I'm not buying that cack, not after the v1.3 patch buggering the entire game for everybody.

Word. That's why I have that line in my signature. Patch v1.3 is such crap that I'm going on a Battlefield 2 fast until DICE can actually make a decent patch.

alvino said:
Word. That's why I have that line in my signature. Patch v1.3 is such crap that I'm going on a Battlefield 2 fast until DICE can actually make a decent patch.

DICE don't care about you at all, they already got their money.

Back
Top Bottom