Bf 2142

MikeReiner said:
what do you mean? you had a BF2142 server up?

No, I think he means he's not going to waste bandwidth on downloading a total donkey of a game....

my friend is CRAzy about tha game, i dont really like it, but he was counting down the days, and watched every e3 video possible, he bought it the day it came out....he got grounded for a month cuz he played it like 7 hrsnonstop on a SCHOOL DAY!!!!!!!!! lol, thats called addiction

I like BF2142. Quite fun. But I think some of the excuses people use to bash the game are just stupid...

"To many n00bs play."
- Ok, then use your uber leet skill to kill them? Afterall they're n00bs right?

"My 9250 won't suport it."
- Ok, take $60 and buy a 6200 so you can? Don't be such a cheap ass and bash a game because your PC sucks in the first place.

"The guns are inaccurate, it takes nearly a full clip to kill someone."
- Are you serious? a FULL CLIP. Here's an idea...don't go fully automatic? Wow...

If anythgin this game is much better then BF2. better gameplay and modes, better weapon accuracy, althoguh to the n00bs who go full-auto 99% of the time the accuracy with seem poor.

This game trumps BF2 no questions. Stop using stupid poor excuses to bash a perfectly fine game.

Sytheious said:
"To many n00bs play."
- Ok, then use your uber leet skill to kill them? Afterall they're n00bs right?

As I assume you are quoting me here, you obviously have no idea or are aware of the things that classifies them as n00bs. It's not the lack of skill thats the real problem. It's those people who go ahead teamkilling, crashing vehicles, making stupid moves and totally f***ing up your game. Like i said before, i was teamkilled several times during each round for the dumbest reasons. Now you tell me how that's enjoyable when you have to watch out for your own teammates that they don't kill you, never mind the enemy!

"The guns are inaccurate, it takes nearly a full clip to kill someone."
- Are you serious? a FULL CLIP. Here's an idea...don't go fully automatic? Wow...

Again, quoting me I assume. There you go making assumptions like a typical person who can't take a bit of criticism. I didn't even say I was using full auto. I had no problem killing several people in BF2 using the same techniques as I do in this game and seriously, im not even joking, i would lay down in a prone position and fire off a few rounds at a time to retain accuracy and I would have no doubt that I would be hitting the guy (or at least I should have been) but it would almost always take an entire clip to kill him. Don't try to tell me otherwise because I know. I was there. You were not.

Yeah maybe this game is different in the way you handle the weapons but I was so fed up with trying to figure it out in between all the general noobness that I just said fuck it. Don't care. Just won't play it.

Distortion88 said:
As I assume you are quoting me here, you obviously have no idea or are aware of the things that classifies them as n00bs. It's not the lack of skill thats the real problem. It's those people who go ahead teamkilling, crashing vehicles, making stupid moves and totally f***ing up your game. Like i said before, i was teamkilled several times during each round for the dumbest reasons. Now you tell me how that's enjoyable when you have to watch out for your own teammates that they don't kill you, never mind the enemy!

Again, quoting me I assume. There you go making assumptions like a typical person who can't take a bit of criticism. I didn't even say I was using full auto. I had no problem killing several people in BF2 using the same techniques as I do in this game and seriously, im not even joking, i would lay down in a prone position and fire off a few rounds at a time to retain accuracy and I would have no doubt that I would be hitting the guy (or at least I should have been) but it would almost always take an entire clip to kill him. Don't try to tell me otherwise because I know. I was there. You were not.

Yeah maybe this game is different in the way you handle the weapons but I was so fed up with trying to figure it out in between all the general noobness that I just said fuck it. Don't care. Just won't play it.
Spoken like someone worth debating with. Power to ya.

Word. I'm not playing Battlefield 2142 because I'm fed up with EA and it's pretty much like Battlefield 2 but in the future. Graphics are okay, the engine sucks, and physics are horrible. BF2142 is probably going to have the same problems that BF2 did. Crappy patches and expansions are not the way to solve problems. ;)

Eh. I need my bandwidth and time for other things. Oh the other hand, I downloaded the F.E.A.R. Extraction Point Single-Player Demo and it was FUN! :D The minigun owns all. :p

Back
Top Bottom