*** Beware The Smiley Central Advert ***

yeah, adblock is good, i did unblock them for a time, then my computer crashed when i was on here, and ever since i re-blocked all of the ads again, no problems... untill its sorted i wont be de-blocking them again... i know this forum needs the ads to be seen, but if its installing spyware and whatever, then im not prepared to do that...

mark thorpe said:
yeah, adblock is good, i did unblock them for a time, then my computer crashed when i was on here, and ever since i re-blocked all of the ads again, no problems... untill its sorted i wont be de-blocking them again... i know this forum needs the ads to be seen, but if its installing spyware and whatever, then im not prepared to do that...
I have been using AdSubtract Pro and this has been doing a great job, but since they have new owners the updates have dried up. So I have started to use AdMuncher which is a great Australian app. It also works on all browsers not just IE 6.0 but FireFix and Opera as well.

Google for AdMuncher as I do not want to get in the **** for posting the link. :D

Back
Top Bottom