Beta Release: Schnelle

My servers are on a 10GB line, I'll upload it if you want?

Thanks if you don't mind. Why don't you wait until the 1.1 release patch. It fixes a lot of bugs within the game. The current version is playable, but it has some issues.

How do you play it? Maybe a dumb question, but I don't see anything where I can actually get into the game after d/ling it.

EDIT: nvm, I think it just didn't download all the way the first time, re-downloading now.

It must not be downloaded fully, but thanks for trying it out. The patch that I will release probably tomorrow or the next day will take care of many of the issues chicken pointed out.

D/led twice, an error when extracting it from either download. It doesn't extract the exe file needed to open the game, and several other files probably. I'll try extracting with a diff program than windows, but idk otherwise.

EDIT: got it working, though one file has an error. The game works for me.

Just downloaded it was pretty fast! I'll have a go of it in my dinner hour :)

im not finding any real fun in this...

Please explain what you don't like about it. If you're just playing by yourself, then yes, it could be boring. It is aimed at multiplayer. Also, if you don't like the car controls, they are being changed slightly. The controls are realistic, that if you smash into a wall at 200 MPH, you are going to flip around unlike most water downed games of today(except gran turismo). Do you really expect to smash into a barrier at 120, and just bump along without any effects to your car?

Back
Top Bottom