Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken
the game is very good, but here are some thing I would improve:
needs more turning
too slidey- even for an icy road
terrain too high up
controls don't all work- reset car
fix the about
change background to in game pic, or video
don't have camera follow flips and stuff
make zoom stay
no traction on song piles- I stopped on on after a spinout, and couldn't start moving again.
make road lines follow road
sound too quiet
change default username to user
cars flip too easily- increase gravity/ car weight
cars will go up a 90° enbankment
mouse sensitivy adjustments
bigger windows- make them proportional to screen size, and make them larger, like for adjusting controls.
add continue button on finish screen
add lap/best lap timer
make stuff come into focus fast (like to road lines are all fuzzy until I drive over them)
iraq.soldier.png is corrupt and makes unzipping the folder impossible without winrar
make inteligent sound (based on speed and acceleration, not just a loop)
put usernames on the license plates
multiple car choices
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll be working on it later today, and get a patch in a few days to fix some of the errors.
1. Yea, I noticed that, but once you get the hang of it, it isn't so bad.
2. Yea, a little bit.
3. You mean the mountains are too high up? I could set them down lower and maybe add some more trees.
4. The reset car control doesn't work. As far as going left,right, forward, back, and brake they do.
5. The about page does need to be fixed.
6. I'm not sure how to do that, but I think it's possible.
7. I think you got stuck on some snow or something. That happens and you can't move.
8. You mean as make the car larger therefore when you spawn, your car window would be larger?
9. Continue button? If you're done, it goes to the next map. I'm not sure what you mean.
10. I'm working on that.
11. I'd have to change the road texture, but almost all of them have that effect.
12. I can delete that from my shapes. I'm not going to be needing that.