Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #11
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Default Re: Best way to make money online?

one thing i noticed once in awhile was that people sold their computer parts more than i cost on newegg.
One thing you can do is if you live in the US, and have a microcenter near by. what you do is buy some things on newegg, and when i arrives, list it on craigslist or online and make it cost more than newegg but less than microcenter.
For example, but some 8800GT off of newegg for $110 IIRC, and sell it for $150, which is less than microcenter, though it sucks if they know about newegg and dont mind waiting.
what me and some friends did was walk around a microcenter and when we see a guy looking at something we got, we go up to them and tell them we got one and can sell it to them for cheaper, and some actually buys, while others looks at us like we stole it.
downside to it is that it takes awhile.
oh yeah, and it doesnt have to be microcenter, it can be any PC shops... them local pc shops makes them way overpriced, saw a case for $500 while i could get it for $150 at micro.

Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:57 PM   #12
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320

Quote:
People that don't like loosing auctions.

Play with yourself infront of a webcam, if your good looking its an easy yet dirty way make money.
That was uncalled for.

Quote:
No, nothing in life is free and there is no easy way to make money....period.
Im Starting to think so....

Old 09-09-2008, 11:16 PM   #13
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodude112320 View Post
That was uncalled for.

It was a joke
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:43 AM   #14
Bogan

Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320

Oh,Well that's ok then
Old 09-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #15
In Runtime

What timing!! You want to make money online, and I have these unusual events to tell you about.

My name is Crappybob, one of the sons of major Gen Gumel Danjuma Sule, The late Nigeria's former minister of mines and power in the regime of the late former Nigeria's military Head of state, Gen Sanni Abacha.

He married my mother on the agreement that my mother,Amina Fausat Sule, will maintain her family's name together with her children. Before he died in the German hospital on the 15th of November 2007 where he went to operate on the cancer of the knee, he fixed the Sum of $30,000.000.00 in the Central Bank of Nigeria under Intartrade Ventures Ltd on behalf of my mother. The 1 yrs maturity period placed on the money is due but the problem we are having now is that we lost the whole of the documents as a result of fire, which gutted our house 3 months ago.

We have discussed with our family attorney on how to collect the money with out hitches, he advised us to liaise with a foreigner who will act as the foreign partner of Intartrade Ventures Ltd and will purport that The money in question is urgently needed overseas for an important project.

It is on this basis I am seeking for assistance. Your percentage is negotiable. Please note; your age and profession doesn't really matter in this transaction. Waiting for your immediate response.

Regards,
Crappybob

crappybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #16
Baseband Member

^^ lol probably one of the worst written Nigerian scans i read on the internet..you can do better than that crappybob
hankthetank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #17
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crappybob View Post
What timing!! You want to make money online, and I have these unusual events to tell you about.

My name is Crappybob, one of the sons of major Gen Gumel Danjuma Sule, The late Nigeria's former minister of mines and power in the regime of the late former Nigeria's military Head of state, Gen Sanni Abacha.

He married my mother on the agreement that my mother,Amina Fausat Sule, will maintain her family's name together with her children. Before he died in the German hospital on the 15th of November 2007 where he went to operate on the cancer of the knee, he fixed the Sum of $30,000.000.00 in the Central Bank of Nigeria under Intartrade Ventures Ltd on behalf of my mother. The 1 yrs maturity period placed on the money is due but the problem we are having now is that we lost the whole of the documents as a result of fire, which gutted our house 3 months ago.

We have discussed with our family attorney on how to collect the money with out hitches, he advised us to liaise with a foreigner who will act as the foreign partner of Intartrade Ventures Ltd and will purport that The money in question is urgently needed overseas for an important project.

It is on this basis I am seeking for assistance. Your percentage is negotiable. Please note; your age and profession doesn't really matter in this transaction. Waiting for your immediate response.

Regards,
Crappybob

hahahaha, what a loser.
Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #18
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by setishock View Post
Message sent to David. We'll let him make the call.
Why arent you a mod anymore???
//Antec 902 V3 Case, Intel i7-2600K (@4.5GHz 1.280V watercooled w/ Antec H2O Kuhler 920), 8GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz, ASUS P8P67 PRO B3, MSI 3GB N580 GTX Lightning Xtreme (@850MHz/2100MHz), 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3, Corsair HX850W Pro Series//
//XPS 410 C2D E6400 @ 2.13GHz, 2GB DDR2 667MHz, 250GB HD, eVGA 320mb 8800GTS(605/1900MHz)//
//AMD Athlon XP +2000, Socket A MSI-6390, 768 mb of PC 2100 RAM, AGP ATI RADEON 9600SE//

I <3 TrancE
NeXuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:05 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post

Play with yourself infront of a webcam, if your good looking its an easy yet dirty way make money.
Statements like that are why I missed this place xD First Time I've seen you recently, chris. and this is what you say lol

Edit: Seti, you've never been a hard-ass, dont start now

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #20
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crappybob View Post

Regards,
Crappybob

Hahah, that really made me laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS View Post
People that don't like loosing auctions.

Please see my PM.