best torrent client??

ISOwner said:
Now how exactly do you use these bit torrent client deals? You download the exe and install it. Then you do a search for whatever you want as you would with a P2P client?
Check out my guide here:
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=51531

I use utorrent. It's great. Honestly though, the client isn't going to affect speeds much assuming it's correctly configured. It mostly depends on the torrent. If you're connected to hundreds of seeds that are uploading a lot, you'll get a good speed. If you're connected to hundreds of seeds and they're uploading a few tenths a of kB/s each, you're not going to get good speeds.

i use utorrent and i get 70KBps on a 768Kbps so its all good
just depends on the Peer to Seed ratio WAY too many leeches for many torrents

Raffaz said:
yeah but the quality is better with torrent, alot of p2p stuff isnt real or has viruses etc.

true. torrents are also better for bigger files imo. i can never find decent programs and games on p2p's, but they are better for mp3's and stuff and torrents are only good for albums.

dude_se said:
true. torrents are also better for bigger files imo. i can never find decent programs and games on p2p's, but they are better for mp3's and stuff and torrents are only good for albums.
yeah if i want an mp3 i go to limewire but ifi want a whole album i will go to
a torrent

it was going fast till i plugged ethernet in. now its just crapped out on me and i went back to wireless and is still really slow :( it was 120kb/s before now struggles to get past 20kb/s. pos!

dude_se said:
it was going fast till i plugged ethernet in. now its just crapped out on me and i went back to wireless and is still really slow :( it was 120kb/s before now struggles to get past 20kb/s. pos!
what you downloading or is that not for discussion on an open forum

Back
Top Bottom