best song

Dam i wanna hear/listen to that song "Metallica - Fade to Black"
Ive read some of the lyrics and sound great!

jac006 said:
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses... lol...
lol! ...yeah i would agree but when i was on a long holi to QLD(australia) for people in Australia know how bloody far away QLD is to VIC then picture that being in a car! I had to listen to that song SOooo many times it got tiering and got sick of it.. even more being in a long a$$ car drive!

Theres also some good Guns and Roses songs there was another one. my sis in law,bro, nefu and i were listeing to by them but i really cant remeber the title..hmm *ponders*

My choice of a best song would be...*ponders some more*..
Heart Shaped Box by either Nirvana or Evanescence, Evanecence did a wonderful job of covering this song(and others..of couse)
Maybe i cant think of other right now..

Or...another one...Wait & Bleed By Slipknot, i luv this song, dont usally listen to Slipknot either..

geek_gal said:
Dam i wanna hear/listen to that song "Metallica - Fade to Black"
Ive read some of the lyrics and sound great!
yes the lyrics are really good.
I was about to describe how good the whole song is but I have been trying for like 5 mins and I just can't find the words. :D And I'd have to say that the last 2 minutes are the best. No vocals there, but the guitars sound so damn good.

Yeah White Flag is a good song, as well is November Rain, and Andy Williams songs.

I'm afraid I cant pin down to one song though since I like an awful lot of genres, and change all the time...

tehbrian said:
Tainted Love by Soft Cell.
best 80's song by far. and lets face it kids, the 80s was the best decade.

i don't know bout that song in general, but i do agree w/you that the 80's ruled.I had the best times of my life during those years, and the most memeral..

Back
Top Bottom