Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #1
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Istonian Send a message via MSN to Istonian
Default The best school day ever.

Today at school was great. We did nothing but play around on the computers the first three periods. Then fourth period came around. It is an hour and a half. Last year a bunch of seniors installed UT on the computers in my room so a lot of ppl have it. A careless sub was there. We had no assignment. About half the class including me were having a LAN party right at school. It was the best. I won the first round and got second the second. Third round I got second. And last round we didnt finish. We were playing first to 100 kills.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: The best school day ever.

haha. fridays are usually doss for me. i had 3 lessons outta 5 today though. first period was eating food at the park, 2nd was maths which was quite challenging (its so damn hard), business was doss, i got onto an unsecure network and was downloading stuff. 4th was sleeping. 5th was a dt lesson but me and my mate didnt really know what work to do so we slept :P ... i spose it was an easy day

Old 03-16-2007, 04:47 PM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Cabbs

Our school staff is made up of tightwads.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #4
Golden Master

our school is laid back teacher wise.. apart from one it tech dude. i hope he doesnt catch me getting into the school network on my laptop :O
Old 03-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #5
Solid State Member

i didnt even go to school today, i slept in because i couldnt sleep if my life depended on it. My friend died because the car she was in was hit by a drunk driver head on. Life sure f***s with you sometimes.
MondayHopscotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MondayHopscotch
i didnt even go to school today, i slept in because i couldnt sleep if my life depended on it. My friend died because the car she was in was hit by a drunk driver head on. Life sure f***s with you sometimes.
wow that sucks. soz dude... life does screw people over sometimes. the best way i deal with things is to get on with them. feeling sorry for yourself wont do anything. make the most of what youve got.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

my school sucks. if we wear a hoodie, have a rip in our shirt/pants, or if the teacher sees our attire as inappropriate (as they determine), then we automatically get suspended. That and our network is so heavily monitored, we have no way to get past it without getting beaten by the "techies" (who by the way, have done so many stupid things with the comps, such as after hitting crtl-alt-delete to log on, you get a pop up saying welcome to our school, xp has been stripped down to nothing, ect)
Old 03-16-2007, 11:30 PM   #8
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Starr Send a message via MSN to Starr

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood_workur
my school sucks. if we wear a hoodie, have a rip in our shirt/pants, or if the teacher sees our attire as inappropriate (as they determine), then we automatically get suspended. That and our network is so heavily monitored, we have no way to get past it without getting beaten by the "techies" (who by the way, have done so many stupid things with the comps, such as after hitting crtl-alt-delete to log on, you get a pop up saying welcome to our school, xp has been stripped down to nothing, ect)
We have to wear khaki, navy blue, or gray pants. We have to wear dress shoes. We have to wear a blue or white button down shirt with a die. You can't have any buttons unbuttoned. You hair cannot be touching your ear or your collar.

We get laptops as part of our tuition and they monitor the network pretty heavily. It doesn't matter because we just pump out ways to get around the filters faster then they can figure them out. They also don't let us put any music or games on them so you just get a portable hard drive and play them off of that. So yea, I basically chill and browse the internet all during school.

Windows Vista Business Edition

"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know binary and those who don't."
Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:35 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

I wouldn't mind wearing uniforms to school actually, it would be different and fun except until its not different and fun then we go back to wearing whatever we want lol man I wish it worked like that
Old 03-16-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

My school day was pretty good today, got dismissed early due to snow here on the east coast, that abour wraps it up lol, as for dress code, girls just can't wear skirts that are obviously too short for them, that about sums it up lol.

| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
kchi55 is offline   Reply With Quote