The best present you got?

mammikoura

Golden Master
Now I know not many of you have gotten your presents yet. But since some have I thought to make this thread.

My favourite present must have been a book, Stephen Kings Dark Tower II. I really liked the 1st Dark Tower book so I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

Hold on ,I am goin to sniff under the tree,...So far every thing feels soft to touch :mad:

i hate getting clothes. my best present even though i havent opened any yet would be $600.00 from my dad :)

well hopefully il be gettin rainbow six vegas tonight from my wonderful aunt :)
but tmrw :9 yum, hopefully gonna be seein 22"lcd hd monitor :) and gaming chair, and some clothes, snowboard boots/googles :) its gonna b a good one, only like 8 more hours till i can go to bed lol

I got a Visa Debit card from my aunt with some money on it so i'm buying music at the moment.

I actually prefer watching my family opening their presents than me opening mine for some reason, especially if I'm the one thats got it them.

I can't really think what my best present ever has been though. Probably my Yamaha keyboard that was a mixture of birthday and christmas that I got about 4 years ago now. That started off my music making properly, since it handled alot of effects my basic keyboard couldn't, that I had at the time.

I guess my best prezzie (though I won't get the results until July) this year, will be the band, Genesis tickets for Julys concert, yet, its not time here ye to even get round to opening them to see what else I have :p

Back
Top Bottom