Best P2P

I use limewire pro. I like it alot better than the regular limewire. It seems to work better and I don't have problems downloading like I used to.

I don't even use Limewire anymore. It was okay, but now all those P2P's are so...eh.

I just use BitTorrent or Warez sites when I need to download (il)legal stuff. :D Nothing beats good 'ol RapidShare or MegaShare links. :D BitTorrent is fast, but it depends how many seeders there are.

TRDCorolla said:
kazaa lite, because there are no spyware and it has the most members and thus also the most variety of files.
I don't like any Kazaa networks, when I downloaded files most were corrupted. :(

one of the reasons i like bearshare is the layout. idk its just easy to navigate and looks good. a lot of p2p programs are too complicated and stuff, and they just look liek crap.

joxley1990 said:
After Winmx stopped, I haven't really used P2P much..

i used to use that waaayyy back in the day. my mom actually introduced me to it lol. it was pretty good too. but then i discovered you can downlaod programs with other p2p programs and i was like well screw winmx lol

Back
Top Bottom