Best lyrics/speech anything like that

LOL. My major gripes are with all the teenyboppers, who parade around, pretending that they are anti-Bush, and shit, I wouldnt mind if they had reasons, but they mainly read the blurb to books like Stupid White Men, or movies like Fahrenheit 9/11 then think they know things.

Yeah.. I watched Fahrenheit 9/11.. I laughed because it was so off... hahah... just like Bowling for Columbine. People should know Moore is only in the business for money.

No, Im not anti-moore, Im saying that these kids, just go and read the back of one of his DVDs and reckon they know what they are talking about. I respect Moore for alot of things that he has done, I know you dont agree with that, but thats just me.

Ya I can't respect Moore, especially after reading dozens of exposes of what he has done. The fallacies of his arguments.. especially in Bowling.. he lied over and over again. I can't respect that man

I still respect the fact that he had courage to do half those things.. Like walk up to congressmen, and ask them if they would like to send their children to Iraq.

Back to the topic..

Blink 182 - Adam's Song Those lyrics are quite meaningful. As far as speeches...

Movie Speach: (Matrix): If it's our time to die, it's our time. All I ask is... If we have to give these bastards our lives.. we give them HELL before we do.

(Gladiator): My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius, Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. I will have my vengeance, in this life... or the next.

Speaches: Gettysburg Address , Most speaches by Napoleon

Back
Top Bottom