Best Laptop for around $500?

religion2386

In Runtime
Checking out newegg.com, Office Depot, Staples, etc and I was just wondering brand wise, if there was a brand I should look into or stay away from?
Go with windows 7 or....?

Ill be using it extensively, but dont need 1 geared towards gaming or anything. Just alot of multi-tasking with alot of different windows opened at the same time.

I figure Windows 7 is all they come with anymore right now. Even if they came with something else, I'd get Windows 7...

As for the best laptop for that price. Find one on sale. I got my Gateway on sale for $500 last November. Most laptops in that price range had low end Pentium processors. Mine had a C2D. Not sure about laptops now. Haven't looked into buying one since. I had luck with my first HP I bought in 2005. I sold it last summer and it was still running fine. My Gateway has had no problems at all. I know ASUS is a good motherboard brand. Not sure if any of their laptops are in that price range though. Even if you don't find one on sale, I'm sure most laptops in that price range will do what you need it to.

If it's possible try and get an Asus laptop, everyone I know with one loves it.

Back
Top Bottom