Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-11-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen
Default Best friend trauma

Hey,

I dunno what to do and need some help. I live in the UK.

I was walking round school today with my best friend and someone smashed a door into his head. He has a huge bruise.

They then started punching him in the face / head and kicking him everywhere, throwing him into lockers etc.

Then, Another ginger kid comes up and cracks him to hard in the jaw, his teeth come loose, shit loads of blood is comiing from his mouth, he is crying and jumping on the floor in pain. All his teeth have gone threw his lip. :'(

I obviously ran for a teacher (unfortunately broke a window) and got help... He is all right but shaken up.

I am so worried they will do it to me now becuase I helped him. He is really pset and shaken up... I rlly dunno what to do.

They are a bunch of f***ing b***ards and i want to kill them... It's just not normal for them to do that.

I feel so sorry for my best mate and will visit himt tomorrow... any ideas ?

DJ Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:52 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Best friend trauma

first keep the swaring to a min so you dont get banned
secondly you did the right thing. if they try anything just kick the s**t into them and get help if needed. violence is not very good but if they start then youve gotta defend yourself.
surely you know who did it and you can go to the police?

Old 10-11-2007, 04:53 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen

yeh, i'm trying to get him to do that and press charges but surely theres other things I can do?
Old 10-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

Wow. That's propper nasty. Im sure you trust your friend and everything. But is there anything at all he could have done to provoke this? Or anything?
j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:56 PM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

well if they get charged what more do you want?
it all depends what type of person you are. id be happy with them getting fined/sent to prizon, or w/e, then if they tried it on again it just defend myself... ... and hurt them

the only way id hunt them down is if they hurt me in a real bad way or hurt my family or something serious like that.
otherwise its not worth stooping to that level
Old 10-11-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by J03 View Post
Wow. That's propper nasty. Im sure you trust your friend and everything. But is there anything at all he could have done to provoke this? Or anything?
Nope... I am mostly always with him.. he did nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se
well if they get charged what more do you want?
it all depends what type of person you are. id be happy with them getting fined/sent to prizon, or w/e, then if they tried it on again it just defend myself... ... and hurt them

the only way id hunt them down is if they hurt me in a real bad way or hurt my family or something serious like that.
otherwise its not worth stooping to that level
I think they will get sent to prizon for assault and gbh.

Anyone else?
Old 10-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #7
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice

Dude, stick up for your self. Anyone messes with you, you f**k them up. Thats how you do it. My bike tires were flattend today, and I know exactly who did it, tomorow I will be flattening his face and then i'm going to steal his bike. Even though it's not a big thing that he flattend my tires (I've done a runflat mod on my tires, which means even if they are flat I can still ride the bike. And also my wheel set cost me 100 bucks so they definitely wont break if i run them flat) But I'm tired of people messing with me so someones gona pay.
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 05:22 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

holy shit! wow those kids are really bad. i would press charges. even though it seems like a lot of trouble at first, it is really worth it since this type of dmg almost guarantees a punishment for them.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:22 PM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

I would find out why they did it. And if tehy try to do it again, get some backup if you dont think you can take them yourself.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
Dude, stick up for your self. Anyone messes with you, you f**k them up. Thats how you do it. My bike tires were flattend today, and I know exactly who did it, tomorow I will be flattening his face and then i'm going to steal his bike. Even though it's not a big thing that he flattend my tires (I've done a runflat mod on my tires, which means even if they are flat I can still ride the bike. And also my wheel set cost me 100 bucks so they definitely wont break if i run them flat) But I'm tired of people messing with me so someones gona pay.
Hmm... I not sure if him flattening your tired justifys you "Flattening his Face" and "Stealing his bike"....

j03 is offline   Reply With Quote