Best computer mods, ive EVER seen... holy hell.. look!!

Half Evil

Golden Master
IMG_1664.jpg

here is the link to every thing this dude did to it

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549

freakin sweet.. i mean the moniter is in the case.. it doest get much cooler then that..

EDIT..

Lookin at the site more, it looks like the moniter isnt in the case.. but oh well, this is still cool.. because in the lowest pic i think, it shows the moniters to the left side..

Eww lol...that looks terrible.... I'm sorry, but I really think it does. It might not look so bad, if the case itself was horrible to start with, and its not just the colour I'm talking about. I'm sure there are some clever technical bits inside though, but oh no...

If you want a monitor inside a ciomputer case though, you could always get an Apple G4

The rest of it is nice but I don't like that monitor thingy. And I don't like the side windows on the other pics. And I don't like how the inside looks, it's just too tidy. And a little too much light blue for me.

How do they compensate for the heat buildup? LCD or not, it still emits a lot of heat. That 120mm fan from the front is working overtime for that, lol. Must have a lot of fans in there. Strange and different, but unique.

I remeber reading about that computer in PC Modder like a month or two ago. Its pretty sweet. I like the reservoir for his watercooling

Back
Top Bottom