Best buy

Ehh IDK I am buying a bike with the money. Comp man you want to buy my giftcard?

Compman, you living in South Jersey.. IDK if you really want to go out to a Best Buy here on Long Island.

Its not to practical man.

hey juice you should go over to the bestbuy Bahawolf works at and screw with him :p pretend to be a customer and have some fun....hoepfully he wont know its you...did i say that out loud....

hey juice you should go over to the bestbuy Bahawolf works at and screw with him :p pretend to be a customer and have some fun....hoepfully he wont know its you...did i say that out loud....

hahaha that would be hilarious! hahaha ask a bunch of stupid questions like why do you need some kind of cooling system for your cpu or why do you need a hdd or why do you need a "good" video card to get good fps LOL i swear i'd laugh so hard if you do haha

LOL Ah man, I'd just laugh.. :p

Its funny because I honestly have gotten people that I thought were testing my patience before with questions that were just not practical. One guy came in one time and said, if I plug in my laptop, why do I need to plug the tower as well? Doesn't it have wireless?

And of course the people who ask, "Will this run WoW" as their looking at an 8800GT.

LOL Ah man, I'd just laugh.. :p
And of course the people who ask, "Will this run WoW" as their looking at an 8800GT.

no there are some glitches with the lower model 8 series cards, you have to get a 8800GTX in order to play WoW properly, and if you dont have it, you will get booted off servers. :p

if your going to buy stuff dont buy it from bestbuy, their stuff is WAAAAY overpriced, buy from newegg

Don't buy from BestBuy. Even if you have a $30 gift card, anything you buy at BestBuy will probably still be cheaper without the giftcard on newegg.

They sell 8800's for the price of 8800gtx. Get something else there. Maybe a cool mouse or keyboard if they have it.

Compman, you living in South Jersey.. IDK if you really want to go out to a Best Buy here on Long Island.

Its not to practical man.

I know, but idc lol

I'm so fed up with this 7900 its not even funny.

I was so close to just settling for a 8600GTS, but its not much better than my current one.

Back
Top Bottom