Best auto-mechanic game?

99nasha said:
Get a car manual! Take your dads engine out :D
Wish I could... but my dad would kill me if i fooled around with his automobiles.
TRDCorolla said:
Need for Speed Underground 2. YOu'll learn a lot about different high performance parts for your car.
I'll look into that.. thanks

I'll try looking around on howstuffworks.org and then maybe i'll persuade him to allow me to rip apart the car :D. Thx for the feedback guys.

Maybe try to find an old weedwacker, or lawn mower someone is pitching away. Read up on things, then do some hands on stuff and make some connections about certain parts and how certain things work. Also, I got this model engine from a smithsonian institute magazine, I can take some pictures if you want, and try to find the magazine and a website for you.

www.nitto1320.com go there the game is realistic part wise and stuff. if u wanna learn how to work on cars never go with a game you never know if its realistic or not. i used to know absolutely nothing about cars till my Cousin introduced is eclipse to me. i started working on the car with him upgrading and stuff. then sooner or later some guys didnt know how to install stuff so me and my cousin worked on other peoples car. best bet i would suggest is go to pepboys or auto zone and buy a car manual for ur favorite car and read away. if u need help on explaining things could always pm me.

Back
Top Bottom