belly button

luckyduck1

Fully Optimized
interesting title, eh? yeah so anyway... what do you guys think of belly button rings?

simply asking cuz i got one today :( :cool:

Um... they're ok. I'm not really a "let's stick shrap objects through the skin of our bodies" sorta guy, but, hey, I've all sorts of piercings and I'm cool with them, to a point that is (some people have no limits, it seems). I've seen bellybutton rings too. It depends on the belly button I guess. Lol. And the ring, too. Yeah...

Belly button piercing isnt that bad, its not like you have it on your eye lids or lips or dare i say it...breasts...

=D congrats on your new Belly Ring!! :D

B.L.A.c.K

I liek them. All of my girlfriends have had bellybutton rings. I personally think they look attractive on the right woman. So glad to hear you got one. Post some pictures of it.

***TO THE GUYS*** And no I'm not saying post pictures of it just because I want to see what she looks like or anything.

Icky poo. A womans skin should be smooth and round and warm. Not punctured with portable lightning rods.

WHAT!? Bellybutton rings are hot. YOu just haven't seen a good woman with a good stomach to show off that ring. Once you see them, you never go back... :D

Nose piercings are better :cool: ...

Naa im just biases :D

Belly piercings are nice, pretty but the bad thing is they get REALLY easyly infected..

1337DuD3 said:
WHAT!? Bellybutton rings are hot. YOu just haven't seen a good woman with a good stomach to show off that ring. Once you see them, you never go back... :D

Ok I'll submitt that some done in good taste are ok. And I have seen some stone foxes in my travels. And still see them among other things. You forget I'm much older than the lot of you. I grew up in the era when boobs were real and hair was wigs. Now a days it's boobs are phoney and hair is real. So cut me some slack...

setishock said:
Ok I'll submitt that some done in good taste are ok. And I have seen some stone foxes in my travels. And still see them among other things. You forget I'm much older than the lot of you. I grew up in the era when boobs were real and hair was wigs. Now a days it's boobs are phoney and hair is real. So cut me some slack...

Lol!
Well boobs were real then, but they all wore wigs? but who cares, you old to the point that you can't touch, but no one is stopping you from looking :)

No man, im just messing with you. But you DO have to agree (as you already did) that some are in good taste. But, girls that don't have a body to go with the ring, shouldn't have one.

So i haven't seen anypics of you (luckydog), but im sure it looks fine. Because you seem smart, so you should know if it looks good or not :)

Sexxxyyyyyy. Belly button rings are niiiiice! :D
I like girls with like anything pierced really, it just has to look good and fit their personality and look.

Back
Top Bottom