behind the wheel test

Just relax. You should be fine.

When I took my commercial driver's license test, the instructor took a nap on the drive back to the DMV. :D

Heh thats awesome Atomic Rooster:D

When I got my learners permit it was the guys last day so he heckled me the whole damn day, he called my signature crappy, no lie he said I had a face only my mother could love and after the written test when I took the eye test he said I should probably wear glasses but he said "ahhh screw it, it's my last day and you seem like a nice enough guy, besides...what are you gonna do? complain? it's my last day then I can retire. I'm having fun with today" then he just started laughing, and handed me my learners, he was pretty cool:D

My instructor when I took my drivers license was more in touch with his feminine side....he had changed the curtains and I think the rug in the DMV waiting room to match his office decor and spoke with a slight/to moderate lisp all during my driving test. He told me that teenagers now a days were the reason why he took up drinking and chain smoking, heh and when he did go outside to smoke he lit all his cigarettes with a pink furry looking lighter:p

no no, i passed my test.

as soon as i got my licese, raced a friend at 145 mph, scraped a guardrail dodging a car, riped it clean off

no no, i passed my test.

as soon as i got my licese, raced a friend at 145 mph, scraped a guardrail dodging a car, riped it clean off

You are lucky that is all that happened, imagine if you had of hit another car and killed someone doing those speeds, it is a pretty stupid thing to do. You obviously don't have the driving experience to be doing those things, grow up and be responsible mate.

You are lucky that is all that happened, imagine if you had of hit another car and killed someone doing those speeds, it is a pretty stupid thing to do. You obviously don't have the driving experience to be doing those things, grow up and be responsible mate.

exactly! :mad:

i was 16 at the time, now im 19

i learned my lesson, and ever since, never raced on the streets again :)

Back
Top Bottom