Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-26-2006, 11:30 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
DJ-CHRIS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,203
Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Not all women are like that, it's just super sterotypical.
__________________

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:07 AM   #22
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Haha, one thing is true though. NEVER, EVER give a woman a credit card, especially YOUR credit card.
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 06:10 AM   #23
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Quote:
Not all women are like that, it's just super sterotypical.
Who said anything that all women are like that.

Quote:
Haha, one thing is true though. NEVER, EVER give a woman a credit card, especially YOUR credit card.
Don't own a CC in the first place
__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:26 AM   #24
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 102
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

rofl, I don't know what was funnier, the joke or all the posts after it trying to work out whether it was a joke or not!
nstepho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:48 AM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Quote:
rofl, I don't know what was funnier, the joke or all the posts after it trying to work out whether it was a joke or not!
I have a speacil ability for creating really sticky subjects that are considerd "converstial" Some of better known threads have been
9/11 threads
Iraq Threads
Gay Marriage thread
Legalization of weed, and lower drinking age
I really went gun-ho on the American are aggorant thread
and what we should do with Iraq thread
Crisis in middle east
and Isreal attacked a UN outpost.

So naturally if I post somthing lots of poeple tend to think i'm prob going be debating or agruing over nothing which a large portion of this board will of coures disagree with.
__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:05 AM   #26
Fully Optimized
 
MooseMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: United States
Posts: 2,627
Send a message via AIM to MooseMan
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
I have a speacil ability for creating really sticky subjects that are considerd "converstial" Some of better known threads have been
9/11 threads
Iraq Threads
Gay Marriage thread
Legalization of weed, and lower drinking age
I really went gun-ho on the American are aggorant thread
and what we should do with Iraq thread
Crisis in middle east
and Isreal attacked a UN outpost.

So naturally if I post somthing lots of poeple tend to think i'm prob going be debating or agruing over nothing which a large portion of this board will of coures disagree with.
rofl, it's true

that was a good joke though i will have 2 spread it around
__________________
.::The top folder on the CF F@H team::.
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...&teamnum=42655
MooseMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:09 PM   #27
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik00117
Don't own a CC in the first place
Haha, well most guys can manage their credit card fine, but give it to a woman...next thing you'll see is more clothes and an exorbitant credit card bill.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:11 PM   #28
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Quote:
Haha, well most guys can manage their credit card fine, but give it to a woman...next thing you'll see is more clothes and an exorbitant credit card bill.
When we moved from America to Germany, we had gotten to the clothes part of the unpacking and well heh long behold we had 12 or so boxes of clothes, my dad had 3, i had 2, my sister had 1, my mom had the other 6.
__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 12:14 PM   #29
Daemon Poster
 
Peter Lachowicz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 691
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

couldnt drive, lol
__________________
exams....arghhh...
Peter Lachowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:25 PM   #30
Fully Optimized
 
Nik00117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,025
Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117
Default Re: Beer turns men into women

Quote:
couldnt drive, lol
My mom has a difficult time driving to. On stick shift she'll miss up with the gears and stuff and she'll be general woman driver. When I had my licease if I was with her I refused to let her drive. I didn't feel like dieing.
__________________

__________________
Main Rig: I7 920 CPU, 6 Gigs ram 5870 GPU
M17X Laptop 2.8 Ghz Dual Core, 4870 Radeon
Nik00117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0